Welcome to the City of Martensville Citizen Online Services! We are pleased to offer our citizens, businesses and visitors the convenience of managing your accounts online at any time. To most of the services we provide, you must register and create a user account. To use the Online Services you will need your Access Code which is printed on the top left of your Property Tax Notice and on your Utility Bill notice.
* You can also obtain your Access code by calling the City of Martensville Finance Department at 306.931.2166
* This a secure site as we are dedicated to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personal financial information.
* Upon successful login, you will be given access to the Online Services applicable to your account.
Our online services currently include:
* property tax & utilty billing account details
* property tax & utility billing ebilling
This site is best accessed using Google Chrome or Firefox.